Behavioral Health Connection Program Director
Position entails program coordination, staff supervision, fulfilling program objectives, Medicare training, and working with Medicare/Medicaid beneficiaries with mental illness and/or substance use disorders to provide one on one counseling relating to Medicare/Medicaid coverage issues and needs. Position also includes public speaking, partnership development, and program development. Extensive travel is required across Pennsylvania, however the position is based in Harrisburg, PA. This position is supervised by the Executive Director of Pennsylvania Behavioral Health and Aging Coalition.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid
- Knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders
- Ability to operate personal computer and use of Microsoft office software, such as Excel, Access, Word, and Publisher
- Ability to conduct training and public speaking on issues of Medicare/Medicaid, mental health and substance use disorders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with staff, visitors, government officials, the media and the general public
- Ability to analyze data and information from disparate sources, and compile reports, findings, and recommendations for action
Complete Job Description and Application.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a signed job description application via e-mail to:
PA Behavioral Health & Aging Coalition