Health Insurance Marketplace Navigator
Need help with getting insurance through the Marketplace?
Call us, the Navigators, at 855-274-5626. We are here to help.
Health Insurance Marketplace Navigators can help you:
- understand how the Marketplace works
- complete eligibility and enrollment forms either over the phone or in person
- help you select the insurance coverage that is right for you
Mental health and drug and alcohol services are now covered in all of the Marketplace's insurance plans.
What you need to apply for insurance
To apply for insurance you will need the following:
- social security number
- income information for yourself and all family members needing coverage
In Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers’ Association, The Advocacy Alliance, Mental Health America Westmoreland County, and Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania offer Navigators who are trained to help people who use or need behavioral health services in their insurance plans.
Language interpreter services are available.
Every health insurance plan in the new Marketplace offers essential health benefits, including doctor visits, preventive care, hospitalization, prescriptions, mental health and drug and alcohol services, and more. The plans are offered by private companies.
Compare plans based on price, benefits, quality, and other features important to you before you make a choice. No matter where you live, you can compare your health insurance options in the Marketplace and find a health plan to meet your needs and budget.
Apply and Enroll
Visit HealthCare.gov and complete an application to see the coverage available in your area. You can also call the Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center directly at 1-800-318-2596 for more information. TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.
There is no cost to you for Navigator services.
If you have any questions or needs assistance navigating the new health care options please contact us. We are here to help.
Call 1-855-274-5626 (toll free) from anywhere in Pennsylvania to make an appointment or to speak with a Navigator.
Or email the navigator in your part of the state:
- Western Region Navigators. Counties served: Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cameron, Clarion, Clearfield, Crawford, Elk, Erie, Fayette, Forest, Greene, Indiana, Jefferson, Lawrence, McKean, Mercer, Potter, Venango, Warren, Washington, Westmoreland.
- Central Region Navigators. Counties served: Adams, Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Huntingdon, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, Somerset, Union, York.
- Eastern Region Navigators. Counties served: Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Lackawanna, Lehigh, Luzerne, Montgomery, Monroe, Northampton, Philadelphia, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne, Wyoming.
This Marketplace Insurance Navigator Program is made possible through a consortium of Pennsylvania Mental Health Consumers’ Association, Mental Health Association in PA, and Mental Health Association of Westmoreland County. Funding is provided by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services, Department of Health and Human Services.